Top to bottom:
- essence kajal pencil #19 All I Want (this is pants, not soft enough)
- Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil #05 Brown
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil #040 Purple Passion
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil #061 Jet Black
- Mirenesse Tight Liner Saphire (sic!) Blue
- Bourjois Liner Feutre #11 Noir
- Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner #07 Fearless Teal
- Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner #06 Powerful Purple
- NYX Slide On Eyeliner #08 Platinum
- Mirenesse Magic Point Eye Highlighter Duo
- (not pictured) Wet'n'Wild Color Icon Brow and Eye Liner Black (I have 4 of these as they came with the eyeshadows that J from Just Peachy sent me with the Naked 2 Palette)
- (not pictured) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil mini Zero (also from J with the Naked 2 palette)
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Charcoal and Aubergine. Jade gave me these, and I've actually been a bit keen to get into them, but I'm holding off until I know I'm going to use them, rather than just open them, poke around a bit and then throw them into a drawer where they will be neglected and dry up and die.
Elf Cream Eyeliner Black. I do use this one occasionally and it's one of Elf's better products. A good cheapie.
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Yoghurt, Pots & Pans, Slate, French Fries, Milk. I have a bit of a like/hate relationship with these. I think they're totally over-rated (even Milk), but they can be good as a base if they're used properly. They crease like a mofo, which is annoying. They're cheap, which is good. I often use Slate in lieu of eyeliner (hence its size compared to the others).
Clockwise from top left:
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder Taupe/Ash
- Silk Naturals Brow Powder Medium Ash
- Silk Naturals Brow Cream Medium Ash
- Silk Naturals Brow Powder Light Brunette
- Milani Easybrow Automatic Pencil Natural Taupe
- NARS Eyebrow Pencil Ipanema
- essence lash and brow gel mascara