In my defence:
- many of these are samples, although to be truthful there is enough product in most of them that I'm not likely to run out any time soon
- they are SO cheap and the shipping is usually pretty good too, so it's hard to resist stockpiling these
- the colours are GORGEOUS.
Right, excuses out of the way, so let's get on with it. I've linked to swatches where I have them.
1. French Films, 11:59pm, I'm Keeping Your CDs
2. Rock Anthem, Vintage Denim, Volcano Blossom
3. Silver Spoon, Carpool, Ballet Slippers
4. Come What May, Beach Towel, Floating Feathers
Evil Shades and a random Darling Girl (note, I would not wear this colour in a million years but it's spectacular - I must swatch it so you can see)
More Silk Naturals
The She Space/Heatheresque
1. Dance Past Doubt, Find Your Voice, Make It Happen x 2
1. Ben Nye Peacock, Ben Nye Turquoise, Fyrinnae Adam & Steve, Fyrinnae Painted Roses
2. Shiro Cosmetics Bulbosaur, Detrivore Cosmetics Machine 27, Silk Naturals Sizzle, Face Atelier Champagne
3. Aromaleigh Serenade, Aromaleigh Catteleya, Darling Girl MVP, Darling Girl Peep Toe, Darling Girl Iris
I don't feel guilty about this because I know people who have massive collections of loose shadows, like, in the high hundreds. So ner.