Well, it's back to work tomorrow after three weeks off (boourns), so it's back to the weekly makeup basket. While I've been on leave I've barely worn any makeup, and when I have I've had the time to rummage through my collection and pick and choose. It's been fun, but I do prefer the limited weekly amount for streamlining/being organised purposes.
This week I'm going to use these Wet n Wild palettes that I've had for ages and have pretty much never used - one of them was still sealed. I had forgotten I even owned half these MAC pigments, so I'll give them a run too. Lips and cheeks are fairly understated as that's just easier for me.
- Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 foundation in Buff Beige
- Milani Blush in Luminoso
- Joey New York blush in Faith
- Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Lust
- Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Greed
- Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Pride
- MAC Pigment in Golden Olive
- MAC Pigment in Naked
- MAC Pigment in Vanilla
- MAC Pigment in Blue Brown
- MAC Pigment in Antique Green
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Desperation
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in West
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Blush
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Petal
No nail polish, even though I have actually been wearing it a fair bit while I've been on hols, but I just cut my nails really short a couple of days ago so I'll give them a week to get back to optimum length.