I didn't change my makeup last week because the week before I was disorganised and running late for work most days so I barely put a face on the whole time. And I have to say, after making an effort to use my Sleek palettes, I'm not impressed with them. There is a ton of fallout and you have to really pack it on to get the colour punch. And even with a primer they crease by the end of the day. Won't be buying any more of those. I also discovered that even though Revlon ColorStay used to be my favourite foundation, I now hate it. It felt so heavy and sticky in comparison to the Covergirl Outlast.
I'm using the Urban Decay Vice palette this week. The reason is because I've been wavering over whether or not to buy Vice 2, but I have barely even used this one. So I'll give it a good go for the week and if I enjoy it I'll make a decision once and for all about whether I'm going to cough up for V2.
Other than that, it's meant to be hot this week so I'm going for the hardcore foundation. Also pencils, understated matte blush and a bit of lipgloss. Oh, and for the first time in a couple of months I decided to paint my nails.
- Covergirl Outlast Foundation in Buff Beige
- ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow
- ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy
- ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Innocence
- Urban Decay Vice Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in West
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Desparation
- Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Rock 'n' Rose
- NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Peony
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Pink
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Gold Pink
- OPI My Chihuaha Bites