Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekly Makeup for November 4


I have been wearing pretty much only neutrals on my eyes for weeks now so I thought I'd shake it up a bit with some spring colours, and included Naked Basics for highlight/contouring/transition. I'm also changing foundations since the Maybelline one just won't run out and I'm sick of it after using it exclusively for the last few weeks. I don't need a powder with the Covergirl foundation, which is good because I don't really enjoy using them.



Face: 
  • Covergirl Outlast Foundation in Buff Beige
  • elf Natural Radiance Blusher in Innocence
  • elf Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy
  • elf Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow
Eyes: 
  • Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Eyeshadow Primer
  • Pure Luxe Eyeshadow in Chocolate Blueberries
  • Pure Luxe Eyeshadow in English Ivy
  • Sassy Minerals Eyeshadow in Immersed
  • The She Space Eyeshadow in Smoky Mirror
  • Simplicity Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Bloom
  • Etherealle Eyeshadow in Highborn
  • Silk Naturals Eyeshadow in Sizzle
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
Lips:
  • NYX Matte Lipstick in Perfect Red
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Petal
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Blush
  • Revlon Creme Gloss in Just Blushed

Let's all save ourselves the awkwardness and stop pretending I'm ever going to put anything on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment