Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekly Makeup for November 11


I was tempted to use the Covergirl Outlast foundation again this week because I really liked it, but I am determined to kill off this damn Maybelline one once and for all. I am going to have to do some early mornings this week because I left early a few times last week and lost a few hours of flex time, so it's cream eyeshadows only - a swipe and a quick blend and doneski. I also found a white NYX eyeliner I forgot I had so I'm chucking that in to try it as well.


Face: 
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup in Nude
  • MAC MSF Natural in Medium
  • Jordana Blush Powder in Touch of Pink
  • Jordana Blush Powder in Rose Silk
  • Jordana Blush Powder in Sunlit Bronze
Eyes: 
  • Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Eyeshadow Primer
  • Rimmel Glam'eyes Mascara in Black 
  • Maybelline 24 Hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
  • Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Pre Nup
  • Tarte emphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow in Shimmering Moss
  • Tarte emphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow in Plum Smoke
  • NYX Slide On Eyeliner in Pure White
  • Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Brown
  • Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Powerful Purple
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner in Taupe
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner in Turquoise
Lips:
  • NYX Black Label Lipstick in Heiress
  • Maybelline Forever Metallics Lipstick in Rose Metal
  • Prescriptives Lipstick in Azalea 
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment