Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekly Makeup for October 28


For the third week in a row I am using the same foundation and powder because that stuff just does not want to die. They have both been teetering on the brink of empty forever but they just keep going like a Duracell bunny. I am determined to finish them both if it kills me.

One thing I learned from last week is that I am kind of meh about Naked. I never really gave much thought to why I didn't use it much, but after making a concentrated effort, I realise that a lot of the colours are either too dark, too gold, or too warm for my tastes. The only one I really, genuinely love is Toasted, and I already have that in a single. By the end of the week, I was really over trying to work with just that palette.


 Face:
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup in Nude
  • MAC MSF Natural in Medium
  • Revlon Matte Powder Blush in Rose Rapture
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink
  • MAC Powder Blush in Honour
Eyes:
  • NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Barely There/Champagne/Root Beer
  • NYX Eyeshadow Trio in In The Woods
  • NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Rock & Roll
  • NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Golden/Rust/Walnut Bronze
  • Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Eyeshadow Primer
  • Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Brown
  • Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Powerful Purple
  • Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Fearless Teal
  • Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara in Black
Lips: 
  • Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in Cocoa Twist
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Pink
  •  NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beautiful
Nails: 
  • Nowt, again. I am so slack with nails.



2 comments:

  1. I love the Revlon matte stuff. I really wish they'd make more of it.

    Also I too find Naked meh. I barely use mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still kicking myself for not ever bothering to buy the Strawberry Suede lipstick before it was discontinued. I know you can get it on eBay sometimes, but the price is a bit stupid for a lipstick.

      Delete