Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekly Makeup for October 21


I am using a lot of the same things this week as last week, because they're almost finished and I want to try to use them up. I have decided to use my Naked palette for eyes all week since I always forget it's there and ignore it for months at a time.


Face: 
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup in Nude
  • MAC MSF Natural in Medium
  • Simplicity Cosmetics Blush in Peony
  • Silk Naturals Blush in Lady
  • Silk Naturals Blush in Petal
  • Etherealle Blush in Bakery
  • Femme Fatale Cosmetics Illuminator in Desert Rose
  • Femme Fatale Cosmetics Illuminator in Snow Lily 
Eyes: 
  • Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Eyeshadow Primer
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow & Liner in Taupe
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner Pencil in Taupe
  • Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Brown
Lips: 
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Cherry Tart
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
Nails:
  • Nowt, because yet again I can't be bothered. 

3 comments:

  1. I ♥ the MAC MSF. It looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this, too. I always forget about the large palettes. >__<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use my Naked palette pretty much daily alongside some other shadows, I adore it. Good to see you will be showing it some love :)

    ReplyDelete