Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekly Makeup for January 20


I did not wear any makeup last week - it was 40+ every day and in an un-airconditioned house in a heatwave, makeup is a pointless waste of time. Even my moisturiser just melted off me within seconds of applying it. Thankfully, this week - while still warmer than I like - is not nearly as unreasonable.

Face: 
  • Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation in Cendre
  • Urban Decay Shattered Face Case (includes blush, bronzer, highlighter, eyeshadows, eyeliner and lipstick
  • Jordana Blush Powder in Sunlit Bronze
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Shattered Face Case
  • Tarte emphasEYES cream eyeshadow in Pink Champagne
  • Tarte emphasEYES cream eyeshadow in Plum Smoke
  • Tarte emphasEYES cream eyeshadow Shimmering Moss
  • Tarte emphasEYES cream eyeshadow in Shimmering Golden Beige
Lips: 
  • Maybelline SuperStay 10HR Stain Gloss in Pink Plush
  • Maybelline SuperStay 10HR Stain Gloss in Ruby Indulgence
  • Maybelline SuperStay 10HR Stain Gloss in Mauve Dream

2 comments:

  1. Those Maybelline stain glosses are fantastic. I wonder why we never got them here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! I love them, but I always forget about them so I hauled them out for a bit of lovin'.

      Delete