Monday, December 2, 2013

Weekly Makeup for 2 December


I collected Sleek palettes for a while, but eventully I realised that not only was I rarely - if ever - using them, half of them I'd never even gotten around to swatching. I do still have my Original and Storm palettes, and since they hardly ever get a look in I thought I'd haul them out for this week's makeup basket.

Face: 
  • Revlon ColorStay Makeup in Sand Beige
  • Korres Botanically Coated Blush in Purple (it's not purple)
  • ELF HD Blush in Headliner
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink
 Eyes: 
  • Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Eternal White
  • Sleek Eyeshadow Palette Original
  • Sleek Eyeshadow Palette Storm
  • Maybelline Master Liner in Black
  • Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Pencil in Brown
  •  Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black 
Lips:
  • NYX Black Label Lipstick in Dusty Rose
  • Stila Lipstick in Sarah
  • Stila Lipstick in Natasha

2 comments:

  1. I have about eight sleek palettes, and with one bright red exception, they all look IDENTICAL when they're closed. this is a big factor as to why I'm never hauling them out. I don't know which is bloody which!! Infuriating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where you go to Officeworks and get a Dymo!

      Delete