Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekly Makeup for October 14


I went for quick, easy and basic this week with makeup, mostly because I was slack last week and worked short hours nearly every day, so I'm going to have to work long hours this week to make up for it. Bleh. I'm kind of hating my job and everyone I have to deal with there at the moment so I'm struggling to be there.

Anyway, enough of that. At least my weekly makeup planning is going well. It makes life so much easier. I wish I'd thought to do this years ago. So this week I'm going for fairly neutral colours, cream eyeshadows with the Naked Basics palette for low key crease and highlight. I've got NYX Butter Glosses and a Revlon gloss for quick easy lips, and I decided to pull out some samples of blushes and highlighters and use those up a bit. This is all along with the stuff I use every day.


Face: 
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup in Nude
  • Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent
  • Simplicity Cosmetics Blush in Peony
  • Silk Naturals Blush in Lady
  • Silk Naturals Blush in Petal
  • Etherealle Blush in Bakery
  • Femme Fatale Cosmetics Illuminator in Desert Rose
  • Femme Fatale Cosmetics Illuminator in Snow Lily
Eyes: 
  • Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Eyeshadow Primer
  • Jordana Made to Last 12 Hr Eyeshadow Pencil in Eternal White
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Cream Eyeshadow in Shimmering Moss
  • Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Pre-Nup
  • Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in RSVP
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara in Black
Lips: 
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream
  • Revlon Creme Gloss in Just Blushed

Nothing on nails this week - can't be bothered.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dee! I'm sorry to hear about your job and the people that work there. I know where you're coming from and I really wish you didn't have to deal with those issues. I've had jobs with such bad coworkers that I'd be depressed the night before if I had to be at work the next day, and I felt like shit constantly because I couldn't shake it off. I hope things get better soon!
    That's a great idea to plan out your weekly makeup- I think I might try that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's okay. They annoy the hell out of me, but I have it better than a lot of people. I just need to learn to suck it up and deal with it because these idiots are never going to change.

      Delete