I went for quick, easy and basic this week with makeup, mostly because I was slack last week and worked short hours nearly every day, so I'm going to have to work long hours this week to make up for it. Bleh. I'm kind of hating my job and everyone I have to deal with there at the moment so I'm struggling to be there.
Anyway, enough of that. At least my weekly makeup planning is going well. It makes life so much easier. I wish I'd thought to do this years ago. So this week I'm going for fairly neutral colours, cream eyeshadows with the Naked Basics palette for low key crease and highlight. I've got NYX Butter Glosses and a Revlon gloss for quick easy lips, and I decided to pull out some samples of blushes and highlighters and use those up a bit. This is all along with the stuff I use every day.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup in Nude
- Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent
- Simplicity Cosmetics Blush in Peony
- Silk Naturals Blush in Lady
- Silk Naturals Blush in Petal
- Etherealle Blush in Bakery
- Femme Fatale Cosmetics Illuminator in Desert Rose
- Femme Fatale Cosmetics Illuminator in Snow Lily
- Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Eyeshadow Primer
- Jordana Made to Last 12 Hr Eyeshadow Pencil in Eternal White
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Cream Eyeshadow in Shimmering Moss
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Pre-Nup
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in RSVP
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
- Urban Decay Naked Basics
- Benefit They're Real Mascara in Black
- NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie
- NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream
- Revlon Creme Gloss in Just Blushed
Nothing on nails this week - can't be bothered.