Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly Makeup for September 30

Last week's attempt to shop my stash by choosing and using particular products for a week went pretty well. Not having to think about which foundation I was going to use made getting ready faster, and only having 3 blushes to choose from meant just reaching for the one that went tonally with lips. Is this how normal people live? I like it!

This week I have recycled some of the products I didn't get to last week, and I'm not painting my nails because they were driving me nuts and I cut them really short yesterday. So I'll just let them be this week.


Face:
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup in Nude
  • Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent
  • Blush in Clinique Strawberry Fudge LE GWP Palette in Bashful Blush
  • Bronzer in Clinique Strawberry Fudge LE GWP Palette in Sunkissed
  • Joey New York Blush in Faith
  • Simplicity Cosmetics Blush in Peony
Eyes:
  • Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in 01 Eternal White
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in 15 Audacious Asphalt
  • Sigma Eye Shadow in Indian Girl
  • Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in 13 Lavender Meadow
  • Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Waterproof Mascara 
Lips:
  • Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in 3103
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Blush
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Petal
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beautiful
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look

A couple of other people said they were going to do this too, so if you were one of them, how did you go? I'm interested to hear whether people found that having a much, much smaller amount to choose from made life easier, or whether they just got bored.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obvs I totally suck at this being a proper lady thing! I own one foundation (makes picking one ridiculously simple), one tinted moisturiser (ditto for weekends), two mascaras (one blue, one black), maybe six lipsticks and nine or ten eyeshadows. I think I have two blushes. That's it!

    ReplyDelete