Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Garden Bath Buttered Rum Perfume Oil


Picture from the The Garden Bath Etsy store.

The last time I did an order with The Garden Bath, Donna also sent me a sample of one of the perfumes from her Winter Limited Edition Collection. There are 6 fragrances in this collection, and they are now up on her shop site until the end of February next year. The sample I received was Buttered Rum.

Buttered Rum is ultra-foody. It makes me want to scoff sticky date pudding with proper vanilla ice cream. When first applied it's a rich, warm butterscotch, and after a half hour or so it mellows to a not-too-sweet caramel vanilla. The staying power is quite good - I put this on about 4 hours ago and I can still smell it on myself.

I haven't tried any of the other perfumes from this collection as yet, but I'll be getting a sample set when I order a full size of Buttered Rum in the next couple of weeks. Because I MUST have a full bottle of this - it's so delicious.

You can get the set of 6 winter samples in a cute little tin for $9US and full bottles are $9US each. You can also get a custom set of 6 samples so if there are only a couple of the winter ones you want to try, you can choose others from the regular line to check out as well.

Su received a sample of Winter Woods with her order a while back and she has given her impressions of it towards the end of this post.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum! The tin looks great and I must get some samples next year. I hope Donna gets her body butters out soon! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This scent would make an awesome body butter. Or a candle!

      Delete