Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Heart Drugstore Makeup Tag




What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand?
NYX. I'm pretty sure I own more NYX than anything else, and it's pretty rare to come across a dud product in their range.
 


What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?
Face of Australia Face Base Primer

ELF Radiant Blushes
Revlon Lip Butters

Least favourite product?

Cover Girl eyeshadows. In fact, Cover Girl in general sucks.


What is the best makeup bargain?

ELF Radiant Blushes - they're about $1US and they're perfect for me. Lightly pigmented, not shimmery, just a nice flush of colour.
 


What is your favourite underdog product?
Lacura lipstick from Aldi. I have two and I really like them, but I never really hear anyone else talk about them.


A drugstore product that is overpriced?

All of them here. But particularly foundations and mascaras. They're about 3 times the price you would pay in the US.


Show your best drugstore dupes!

Wet'n'Wild Penny and MAC Expensive Pink

 
Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?

L'Oreal mascaras - they smudge like mofos, particularly Voluminous, which everyone raves about but I can't make stay put no matter what I do. . They are also ridiculously priced here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment