Wednesday, November 7, 2012

How To Keep Me As A Customer



Apropos of this post, I received the loveliest Etsy convo yesterday from Donna, the owner of The Garden Bath, thanking me for my feedback - apparently she noticed a few people coming from my blog, so good on you, readers! You make me proud. :-D

I had also said in the comments that I was curious about the bottles, and Su liked the look of them, so Donna sent me a photo of them showing the roller ball part (as above), and said she was happy for me to share it. They're really cute, and they don't look like every other bottle out there on Etsy. I'm doing a small order tomorrow and I can't wait to see them in person.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE! Order placed for Chocolate Passion full size on your rec :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek! I hope you like it then! ;-)

      Delete
    2. I'm sure I will. It is chocolate after all!
      Donna was so nice to me when I placed the order. I mentioned you and she let me sample a new unreleased winter LE of my choice! I chose Winter Woods :) Thank you! It is nice to have influential friends :D

      Delete
    3. She is lovely, isn't she? Her customer service is so good. I can't wait til she brings back her scrubs and lotions (not that I need any more of those sorts of things cluttering up my bathroom, but I will be buying them anyway!).

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty bottle, I'm tempted by so many of their scents, mm xmas self gifting time heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should always buy ourselves Christmas presents!

      Delete